Question
Posted by: worried | 2007/08/22

Pelvic cramps

Hi. I'm 27 and still a virgin. I have noticed this week, and more persistantly today, that i have pelvic cramps just as i stand up or walk. The pains are similar to those i have during my period. I'm currently in the middle of my cycle and find these cramps unusual and I'm starting to worry.

Is this normal? Will it pass or must i have it seen to? Please advise.

Ity could be ovulation. This should not last more than24 hours. It could also be bowel cramps. Wait and see what happens.

1
Posted by: Charmaine | 2007/08/23

Hi there - You could be ovulating right now, that happens in the middle of your cycle, you dont have to be to worried about it

Reply to Charmaine