Question
Posted by: Magriet | 2008/06/05

Pelvic bone possibly not sitting right

I fell quite a few years ago and my pelvic bone moved so that when I was sitting upright, the pelvic bone was almost lying down.....I had very bad pains, but went to a physio who assisted me in moving it to about the correct place...I am now 3,5 months pregnant and have very bad pain again and am wondering that if my pelvic bone moved again, will it be possible for me to have a natural birth?

It is possible that there is a problem. An X-ray would be necessary to see if this is the case. This should only be done later in the pregnancy.