Question
Posted by: liana | 2011/05/26

pekinese puppies

my pekinese puppie is 4 weeks old she doesnt poop is there something wrong can i give her something to help her.please i really need your help

Hello liana,

If your pup has not passed any stools then you need to seek the advice of you local vet immediately. Please do not give the pup any form of treatment as this may complicate the matter further.

regards
Dr Campbell

2
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011/05/27

Hello liana,

regards
Dr Campbell

Reply to CyberVet
Posted by: Chill | 2011/05/26

Your 4-week-old puppy should still be with its mother, it is far too young to be taken away.

You need to take the puppy to your vet urgently so that they can show you how to take care of it.

Do NOT ''give her something to help'' - she needs her mother, not medicine.

I would love to know which breeder allowed a puppy this young to be taken from its mother.

If you absolutely cannot get to your vet, then google: " handrearing puppy"  and read up as much as you can about what you need to do.

Reply to Chill