Question
Posted by: glen | 2004/02/05

peeling scalp

can you help by telling me what is wrong with my scalp,there are patches of large flakes coming of my scalp ,almost like cradle cap. am i aggrevating my scalp by using gel?must i use niz shampoo or a tar bassed shampoo?
thanks
glen

Glen, you can try Nizshampoo®, but I’m not too sure it will work. It sounds like you might have eczema or psoriasis and this will take stronger medicines than Nizshampoo® or tea tree shampoo. If it doesn’t clear up within the next week, the best would be to see a dermatologist. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Sharon | 2004/02/06

Niz shampoo is excellent. Give it a try, it works better than any other medicated shampoo. Otherwise, denorex is also very good. Both helped me.

Reply to Sharon