Question
Posted by: Vic | 2007/03/19

peeing blood

I think i have urinary track infection. It seems as if some stuff changes my urine. Sometimes my pee is light yellow and periodically there is small pieces of blood and slime together with a general brown colour pee. Sometimes it hurts when i pee, other times it doesn't. I have taken .....spas 2000, and now use only citro soda. The condition has been the same since Friday lunch, but i only got medication yesterday at 10.

Dear Vic
It sounds like there is some blood in the urine - rather go to a doctor for a test as this could be a sign of a kidneystone or even a polyp or growth in the bladder, or an infection.