Question
Posted by: Flower1980 | 2007/05/28

Pee

I would like to know something.My husband is a drinker and he drinks about every weekend,he drinks beer and hots stuff.But whenevere he drinks He strong alcohol if he go sleeps he pees in bed its like he cant control it.When he was younger he had a kidney problem and could this relate to an illness.He also has dark lines below his eyes.His father was a drinker,died of liver failure but the heart attack caused his death.

Dear flower 1908
It could relate to a weak bladder - he probably needs to go to a GP for a medical check up.