Question
Posted by: velvet | 2004/10/14

pearl

any chance we can have a discussion?

EMc

13
Posted by: velvet | 2004/10/15

as you maybe aware, conversation on this site are public knowledge. any suggestions?

Reply to velvet
Posted by: velvet | 2004/10/15

well as you were u saying that you want yo boss. in fact i'm a similar position in sense that i heard from my work friends that a woman that i wek with has hots 4 me. in fact i'm her boss. so i was thinking maybe its u.lol.

Reply to velvet
Posted by: pearl | 2004/10/15

hi i'm still waiting for what u want to tell me, i'm all ears. please don't waist time tell me now!!!!1

Reply to pearl
Posted by: pearl | 2004/10/15

pearl pearl . talk to me.

Reply to pearl
Posted by: velvet | 2004/10/15

hello pearl

was on lunch. u there?

Reply to velvet
Posted by: pearl | 2004/10/15

Hi, i was in the meeting all morning lets talk please,

Reply to pearl
Posted by: velvet | 2004/10/15

pearl whe u at?

Reply to velvet
Posted by: velvet | 2004/10/15

a good morning to you pearl.

Reply to velvet
Posted by: velvet | 2004/10/14

till tomorrow then. have a lovely evening as well.

Reply to velvet
Posted by: pearl | 2004/10/14

hallo velvet, i have to go now, i knock off at 18h00 can we discuss tomorrow then i really would like to hear wht you ahve for me. bye for now enjoy the evening.

Reply to pearl
Posted by: pearl | 2004/10/14

yes it's me i sent that today about my boss whom i want so much and feelings with!!!111

Reply to pearl
Posted by: velvet | 2004/10/14

funny isn'tit? cos i could another velvet.so identify yoself pearl. LOL. well i'm looking for the pearl that wants to shag her boss.cos i think i could be that boss.lol

Reply to velvet
Posted by: pearl | 2004/10/14

u mean me or with another pearl? if it's me then here i amd we can discuss,let me hear from you

Reply to pearl