Question
Posted by: GLEN | 2008/05/24

PEACE FOR YOUR SOULS

ISAIAH 40 v31 AND ON. READ AND ABSORB. YOU MAY FIND SOME COMFORT IN THERE BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO APPLY IT TO YOUR LIVES.
GOD BLESS OUR SOUTH AFRICA.

,,,,,

6
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/05/26

AFTO - Why don't you take your own advice and $%^^& off too - we don't need or want nasties like you on this forum. You are such a mean person - You don't have a nice thing to say to or about anyone - can it be that you are such a bad person that you cannot see the good in anything or anyone else - ESPECIALLY not yourself! Shame - I cannot think that AFTO can have a husband or children - who would want to be with such an awful person - she spends so much time insulting everyone on the forum, she obviously does not have a life - has nothing better to do than insult people and make what she thinks are wise cracks - she actually sounds like something that one could only find in a backstreet pub in a dumpy town somewhere! Ignore her she obviously gets some SICK PERVERTED pleasure out of what she does!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: EL | 2008/05/24

That was so unnecessary! Geez you people are sometimes so childish! Don't worry about these peebrains Glen!

Reply to EL
Posted by: GLEN | 2008/05/24

That's not the reaction I was looking for but anyway...God bless you too. What a pity.......

Reply to GLEN
Posted by: serendipity | 2008/05/24

Whatever.

Reply to serendipity
Posted by: sadi | 2008/05/24

Ouch!! Afto so u r the old cow everybody wants off these forums. Your daily life must be absolute hell (and the people around you) I really pity you. So full of insecurities and so unloved. I hope you dont have any children, because children learn by example. Not married either? No man deserves such punishment not even Robert Mcgabe. Find a hole and climb into it and please stay there.

Reply to sadi
Posted by: AFTO | 2008/05/24

oh -|- off BLOODY BORN AGAIN CRETIN

Reply to AFTO