Posted by: lumpy | 2008/11/05

pea size lump

Dear Doc

I Curently suffers with a viginal infection (often do) and I am using a vaginal cream - already working. While cleaning my vaginal area last night I found a small pea ize lump between the 2 labia, it is not on the skin. It was not sore untill the 4 the time trying to hold it between my fingers. Slightly irretated then.
I also have an extremely imbarising problem (well for me this is) My inner labia is exlremely long and hangs out app 2cm this is often irretating when walking and always in the way during intercoarse - its like paging throug the yellow pages - sorry for that - but you get the drift! Can this be removed -is there a medical name for it

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I would suggest that you wait till the infection has gone completely and see if the lump is still there.
Many women have inner labia longer than the outer. Men often find this quite attractive. Surgery in that area can have complications so is not recommended unless essential.

Nest wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.