Posted by: max | 2009/11/26


Hi ,as many men before me I seem to go through the oral sex with no problems at all ,but as soon as my wife and I begin sexual intercorse it all goes belly up ,I can last any thing between 30 sec to 2 min on a good session,I have tryied going to the mens clinic, but they prescribed a pill which I used(cant remember exactly the name of the drug only that it started with a " C" )well the pill did absolutly nothing ,zip,nada,actually all it did do,was give me a spliting headake which lasted several hours.
To me sex is becoming an efort,becuse the only thing that works is foreplay ,the moment theirs any penatration I come,although my wife dosent fully admit it ,I can see that she is becoming fustrated with this problem of mine.CAN YOU PLEASE HELP!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.