Question
Posted by: Depo | 2007/06/04

PCOS - Postoval not working - What next?

I am a 28 yer old woman. I have been on the injection for 4 yrs. I stopped taking it and after 1 yr, I went back on the injection (3 months) My husband and I want to start with a family. This month, it would be 1 yr since my last injection. I still do not have any sign of periods. I went to the gynae and it seems like I have PCOS. I have been on Diane 35 for 4 months and it did not help to bring back my periods. I am now on my second month of postoval and still nothing. the dr. injected me with what he said is female hormones and promissed that it would help to bring my periods back. well..... there is still nothing. Please tel me, where do I go from here. It seems like all the hormones is not helping. All the injection caused is very sore breasts for the past 2 wks.

Please help.........

I am desperate and I feel like I am not a woman

If you want to fall pregnant, you need something to induce ovulation, such as Clomid.

1
Posted by: Amy | 2007/06/04

I hope you get this sorted out. I've heard SO many stories about how the injection messes things up. I'm sure you'll be able to fix it somehow though, hang in there!

Reply to Amy