Question
Posted by: eedgan | 2008/06/04

PCOS & No Menstruation

I was diagnosed with PCOS and was prescribed Minerva-35 to regulate my cycle (I previously only got my period 2-3 times a year). I have been taking the pill for more than two months now - but have still not menstruated. How long will it take to normalise my cycle?

It should have normalised by now. I would suggest that you go back to your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/05

I also have pcos, have a had it for 12 yrs and only 25 yrs old. It shouldve brought on your period with the first round of pills, even if slightly. Maybe try one more month and if nothing you definetely have to ask your doc.

Reply to LL