Question
Posted by: Pam | 2005/11/29

PCOS, depression and now trying to fall pregnant

I have PCOS, and while I have been on the pill I have been ok. I stopped the pill a while ago (6 months) in order to try and fall pregnant. I have been feeling depressed on and off during this time - which I believe is a symptom of PCOS. However, it is now beginning to wear me down and I'm wondering if anti-depressants might help. Can you take them if you are trying to fall pregnant? is there any herbal remedies that would be better?

Youn should not start antidepressants without consulting a doctor.

3
Posted by: Jo | 2005/11/30

You can get it Stamigro at any pharmacy is a vitamin

Reply to Jo
Posted by: CHERRY | 2005/11/29

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. WHERE CAN I GET STAMIGRO?

Reply to CHERRY
Posted by: Jo | 2005/11/29

Dear Pam

I Know how you feel, but would not take anti-depressant without consulting your doctor or fertility specialist. I Have PCOS and have being taking this great vitamin call Stamigro which helps with depression, stress, weight loss and fertilty. I take four tablets at night and sleep like a dream and wake up full on engery

Regards,

Joanne

Reply to Jo