Question
Posted by: Lin | 2007/06/18

PCOS and missing period

I suffer from PCOS. I fell pregnant after 4 and a half years of trying, many cycles of Clomid and ovulation induction, injections in my stomach, ect. I had my baby 18 months ago. I just finished my 1st cycle (3months) of Clomid and ovulation induction injections and Uterogestan the middle of April. I had my period the end of April. I havent had it since. I want to take a "break" of 2 months before going for IU. My gynae suggested going for IU as the Clomid way isnt working this time.
Should I go on the pill to get my period? Anything I can do to get my period other than go on the pill?
And can you please recommend a fertility expert in the West Rand (Roodepoort) area?
Thanks for your time.
Have a great day!

If you are going to have fertility treatment in 2 months, it is not a good idea to start the Pill. Just skip the periods if they do not come.
I cannot make recommendations on this site.