Question
Posted by: lisa | 2008/01/15

PCOS and insulin resistancy

I have been recently diagnosed with PCOS. Glucophage makes me terribly ill so i have stopped it. What should i be doing or taking? What happens if PCOS is left untreated? Im so tired of feeling sick and tired. Just waking up in the morning is beginning to be a mission.

Please HELP!!!

The side effects of glucophage can be lessened by taking it with meals. If you have insulin resistance, it is important to take the glucophage. In terms of the POCS, it depends what your symptoms are and whether or not you are trying for a pregnancy now.