Posted by: lily | 2008/07/22

I have PCOS and haven' t had my period in 4 months. I was wondering if it were possible to fool my body into menstruation by starting to take a contraceptive pill at the active section instead of the placebo section. Will my poriod start when I reach the placebo pills, or is this not possible?

Unless you are planning a pregnancy, you should be on the Pill if you have PCOS. You should have a period after you have completed one month's worth of Pills.

Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/07/23

Taking the pill will bring on a period but it wont solve the problem.

Reply to Dee GTC
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/22

I know when u have PCOS its difficult to fall pregnant
but some women do..r u sure u not preggies ???

Reply to anon