Question
Posted by: Placky | 2007/05/21

PCOS

Thanks for all the effort from the gynaedoc, it really is helping a lot. My situtation is that i'm having irregular periods, and i once posted a question here and the Dr suggested i see a Doctor for a scan and that it could have PCOS, my plan was to see a Dr end of the month, and now i got my period after 5 months this time. I just will like to know if its wise to see a Doctor now or if i should wait until my period is gone for long. And can the cyst be removed...? I actually want to sort the problem now for once and for all.

Kind Regards,

Placky

You should see a doctor now. PCOS consists of tiny cysts which cannot be removed, but there are other treatment options.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/05/22

Unfortunately if you do have PCOS then you will have it forever, it cant be cured only managed. I would definitely see a gynae about this now, dont wait. You can google pcos and get a wealth of info.

Reply to Dee