Posted by: Placky | 2007/05/21


Thanks for all the effort from the gynaedoc, it really is helping a lot. My situtation is that i'm having irregular periods, and i once posted a question here and the Dr suggested i see a Doctor for a scan and that it could have PCOS, my plan was to see a Dr end of the month, and now i got my period after 5 months this time. I just will like to know if its wise to see a Doctor now or if i should wait until my period is gone for long. And can the cyst be removed...? I actually want to sort the problem now for once and for all.

Kind Regards,


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You should see a doctor now. PCOS consists of tiny cysts which cannot be removed, but there are other treatment options.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Dee | 2007/05/22

Unfortunately if you do have PCOS then you will have it forever, it cant be cured only managed. I would definitely see a gynae about this now, dont wait. You can google pcos and get a wealth of info.

Reply to Dee

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.