Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2007/05/13

PCOS

I was told by my gynae that I have PCOS. I am on a special diet and exercise program. As i can only see her in six months I like to know why is it that when after I orgasm (By clitoral stimulation, not sex) After the contracting, I feel sore for a while (5-10 minutes) then it goes away. Why is this happening?

My period pain is still sore, I've only been in the pill six months now.

It is normal to have some pains after orgasm. this is due to contraction of the uterus. It should feel like period pains and disappears within half an hour. You can try Ponstan for period pains.