Question
Posted by: Bibi | 2007/02/28

PCOS

I have been ttc since 2005 and last year i started to have irregular periods, I went to see my Gynae and he did n't see any problem. On the 1st January i had my period which lasted for 5 days i went to a new Gynae and he did some blood test to check my hormones because my ovaries were a bit swollen. On the 19th Feb i had my periods again of which i did not have them every month and went to get my blood results 20th Feb, I was diagnosed with PCOS.

The doctor prescribed Femodene for 3 months so that we can balance my hormones, i started using Femodene on the 20th Feb and i would like to know if femodene is the best treament i can get while trying to conceive. I know its only for three months,i will appreciate if i can get advise on how to deal with PCOS

With PCOS, you are probably not ovulating. The best management would be to give you drugs like Clomid to induce ovulation. A fertility specialist would be the best person to see.

2
Posted by: Bibi | 2007/02/28

Thanks for the reply and Linda i'll be in contact with you
soon.

Reply to Bibi
Posted by: LINDA | 2007/02/28

Hi darling, I was diagnosed with the same in Oct 05, the doctors told me it would be difficult to conceive on my own, dear the church started praying and yesterday on my birthday i discovered that i'm preggies. All i can say is to believe in GOD, he is our only healer, dont even think of the negative. You can phone me on 0724029645, I'll pray for you.
GOD BLESS

Reply to LINDA