Question
Posted by: Caroline | 2005/11/30

PCOS

I was just reading your reply to Natalia's email, I have PCOS and am curently on Diane 35 and Androcor (50mg). If I take Staminogrow will it help with my condition and more importantly will it interfere with the Diane and Androcor I'm taking?

Many thanks for your time.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Caroline,

No, the Staminogrow should not interfere with your Diane and Androcur. Regarding PCOS - It is not specifically indicated for this and I wont be able to comment on its efficacy. A good idea would be to phone the manufacturer, Geroen pharmaceuticals, on Tel: 011 7914041