Question
Posted by: vicky | 2004/09/28

pcos

I have had polysistic ovarie syndrome for many years now, i have a child after help from taking clomid, Next week i am going in to have another scan so they can take a look to see how bad the cysts are. I am taking Metformin at the moment and just wondered if there are certain foods which people like myself with this condition should avoid eating! as i fond the weight a big issue as i cannot loose any! just constantly fell bloated and miserable.

Kind regards

Vicky, PCOS usually goes with impaired glucose tolerance, so the best would be to cut out sugar. Apart from that, the best would be to follow a normal balanced diet. Good luck.