Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/08/03

pco , endometriosis and fibriods

Hello all

I have been reading these forum for a while and i take comfort in the fact that i'm not the only one with problems.
I'm 32 and have been diagnosed with pco , endo , and fibriods.I don't think my chances and that good but i'll keep trying. I was on my first cycle of clomid and was so excited , i was expecting a miracle but yeah .....practise makes perfect.

About a 2 and a half months ago i had a laparascopy & d& c the gynae then discovered i had mild endo. Before this i had no systoms or pains but the last 2 months has been so painful.
My mom suggested i see her gynae but i think he must really work on horses. i'm still so in the dark and i need to go to another gynae soon.
everything i know i have read and done research this doctor explains nothing. I don't even if i'm ovulating each month he said: theres was something"

Anyway thanx for listening and baby dust to all**********************

Dear Anon

The problem appears to be multifactorial and therefore I would suggest you see a fertility specialist who would be in the best position to guide you. A carefully monitored induction cycle, together with IUI, might be a good starting point provided that the sperm parameters are within normal limits.