Question
Posted by: Jay | 2007/12/05

payment?

Hi there CS – we live in Gauteng area. How much would you charge, or how much should I expect to pay per session for marriage counselling?

Thanks for the compliment, Jay, but since my bad car acident, I have retired from active clinical practice. As Lolo says, FAMSA should be able to recommend several vbery competent marriage counsellors in your area

4
Posted by: Mace | 2007/12/06

It should be in you local telephone directory under FAMSA

Reply to Mace
Posted by: JOYCE | 2007/12/06

CAN SOMEBOBY PLS SEND US THE NUMBERS OF THE Famsa?

Reply to JOYCE
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/05

Payment varies from around R250 - R350 + per hour depending where you go....but if you are unable to pay, Famsa will reduce fees or pay according to what you can afford.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/05

hi call FAMSA they will help you there, they are available in every area.

Reply to Lolo