Question
Posted by: patrick holford's Get Up & Go Shake | 2007/12/21

patrick holford's Get Up & Go Shake

Do you know of Patrick Holford's Get Up & Go Powder Shake for adults?

Is it any good?

I must confess that I haven't heard very good things about it - a doctor I know is of the opinion it is a complete con. I don't know too much about it, but he's an expert in the field of supplements, and has spent a great deal of time and effort researching supplements and the claims they make and I do respect his opinion. The problem with this things, and this is the little I know of it, is that it has zero scientific basis for it. They create the illusion of scientific research when in fact no one really ever establishes whether they work or not - the whole supplement industry is like this. In turn, this takes the focus away from healthy diet and exercise, which is the way to go.

If you do feel your diet is inadequate, then you can consider something like Nutren Active by Nestle. It's very good, has everything you need, and nothing you don't. The rest of the industry, apart from the respected food brands, is really just a money machine.