Question
Posted by: NO HELP???? | 2005/07/13

PATIENTS WAITING FOR NO DOC

Where is the Doc? Is there anybody that knows where the Doc is? It feels like sitting for days at a clinic and eventually not getting help as well. What's happening.

No help, I had some problems to take care of, but I’m back on duty.

Anxious, what would I do without you? Thanks, once again for your support. Good luck.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2005/07/14

if you want 24hr instant advice go visit a clinic or gp where you will find you will have to PAY. CD runs his own private practice and volunteers his expert advice to this forum. It is not unreasonable to wait a couple of days for answers, especiallly seeing you are NOT PAYING for the professional advice you are getting. Being winter, he might also have lots of patients to deal with and possible emergencies (people who PAY him).

So go and see a doctor and pay someone if you want instant answers, or be patient and wait for CD to answer. He always answers questions.

Reply to anxious