Question
Posted by: Confused | 2007/12/29

Pathalogical Liars

My husband and I have been married for 8 years now and he constantly lies. He lies about our financial situation which I control now and yesterday I find out that he has been visiting porn sites for 6 months. I questioned him about it 1 week ago and he said he is not and then yesterday I find pictures of naked women in his car. What must I do I feel like my marriage is over but I still love him but I can't trust him anymore. Please help!!

Expert ImageCyberShrink Annex

You might want to see a counsellor with your husband in order to save your marriage.

2
Posted by: happy | 2007/12/30

it's easy, as soon as love gets this complecated, as it shoudn't, coz love is the easiest thing to do you need to work on it. anon is right, go for counselling! be brave.

Reply to happy
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/29

You need to go for counselling, both you and your husband.

Reply to anon