Posted by: CD | 2009/07/17

Paternity Tests

My fiance'  was paying maintenance for a child he was uncertain about since 2003.He did not have the finances at the time to get paternity tests done, he eventually did the test on the 06/07 and was excluded as being the father (Probability was 0%) Now the mother of the child is contesting this and wants another test done. The test was done through Ampath Labs, she says she wants then done through another lab. What can he do to get the court to withdraw the maintenance? And Can he claim that money back. This is really rediculas.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear CD

I suggest you contact the Lancet Laboratories to see if they offer this service but there may be other laboratories such as the NHLS, which would perhaps offer this test as well.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.