Question
Posted by: Lindi | 2011/06/01

Paternity

hi Doc

I''m a bit confused as to who the father of my baby is, I had sex on the 29th Dec with guy A and had sex again on the 15th Feb with guy B, I gave birth on the 26th October...any idea who might be the father of my baby? PLEASE!

If you were 40 weeks exactly when you gave birth, then conception should have been mid January. Without knowing if you gave birth earlier or later than your due date it would not be possible to work out this way.

5
Posted by: lindi | 2011/06/08

I gave birth at 38 weeks according to the doctor

Reply to lindi

Posted by: horsiechic | 2011/06/02

Think its more likely guy b and baby was a little early cos if it was guy a baby would have been a whole month late.

Reply to horsiechic
Posted by: Tm | 2011/06/02

The baby belong to guy B, coz i also did it in Feb 2010 and my baby was born on 17 October 2010

Reply to Tm
Posted by: me | 2011/06/01

I think it would be guy A as a woman is normally pregnant for " 10"  months. I gave birth on 16 November and we did it end of February.

Reply to me