Posted by: miza | 2008/07/04

This is a bit complicated. I broke up with my boyfriend and during that period I slept with someone else. This was on the 15th feb 2008. Maybe a week later we sorted things out with my boyfriend and I went on my period in Feb and March and at the end of April I missed my first period. I went to a doctor to confirm on the 31st May 2008 and the doctor confirmed me to be 12 wks pregnant, how possible is this? Can I be pregnant from that one night stand on the 15th of Feb? How accurate is the sonar? I there a chance that this could not be my boyfriends baby and how can I arrange for a prenatal paternity test?

If you were 12 weeks on the 31st May, then your last period should have been around 8 March and the date of conception would be 22 March. It therefore seems likely that the baby is your boyfriend's. A prenatal paternity test can only be done via amniocentesis, which carries a risk of miscarriage.

Posted by: keke | 2008/07/07

now i am confused cause on the 13 May 2008 i was 8 weeks pregnant and i am sure that i conceived the 21 or the 22 of March can i be wrong can someone tell me when i conceived

Reply to keke