Question
Posted by: Polly | 2006/10/26

PATCH AND PAIN

I have been on the patch for 2 months now... suppose to get my period this weekend. Took the patch off last night and from yesterday i started having this thick, brown discharge!!! Is this normal???? I also have VERY BAD back pain and don't know what is causing it.

Last year i had a laporoscopy done and they removed cysts from my ovaries and my endometriosis.... Could the endometriosis be back and that is what is causing the pain????
I am also EXCEPTIONALLY EMOTIONAL, can't stop feeling tearful and i am crying about nothing!!!!

Please help!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like the start of a period with period pains. Don't worry about endometriosis just yet.