Question
Posted by: annonomous | 2007/03/29

past experiences

hi CS

Im in serious relationship with my boyfriend for about 2 years now he has hurt and lied to me in the past now he lives with me and he has changed alot but i cant seem to get over it i have normal days where i feel that things are going better then i have a day where i feel like shit i fight with him alot and i know he is trying really hard to please me but nothing he does will ever change the things he did in the past and im frightened that because of fighting and screaming at him im gone loose him and he is a calm person who doesnt shout or scream at me.Please help me let go of the past

annonomous

get it clear in your mind whether you are reacting realistically to how he is behaving now, or still reacting to whatever happened in the past --- the latter is like paying rent a second and third time for last year's accomodation. WHy not get into relationship counselling together ?

1
Posted by: C | 2007/03/29

Yip-same thing. I don't know what to do either!! It's hectic. One day good, one day bad. He has proved his love to me more than ever but i still hang on to the past, also about two years ago. Should we stay or should we go? Is he worth it? That's what you must decide. How many times did whatever it is happen in the past ?

Reply to C