Question
Posted by: llol | 2005/05/25

past cheater

my hubby used to cheat a lot on his x girlfriend. that's actually how we met. i had an affair with him, but now we are married. he doesn;t cheat anymore, i know this 4 a fact. but he will once in a while tell me about an affair he had during his cheating period. yesterday he told me of how he had an affair with a married white woman, and that they used to bonk at the toilets in thier office park as he used to work same place with her. is this normal? imagine how it makes me feeL! what adice can u give me, is he trying to say sumthin indirect? is he missing wht he used to do?

If he was a cheater, the risk of future cheating has to be much higher. That's why it is NEVER wise to marry a man you meet when he's cheating on someone else, with you.

7
Posted by: leah | 2005/05/26

Do you love him? Otherwise GET OUT. he will just break your heart

Reply to leah

No, it is not normal to bonk in the office park toilets, but what can you do about it? Accept that he has done it and wait for his next fairy tale to test your reaction. He is probably still cheating on you, but you will be totally confused when he tells you about it.

Posted by: nina | 2005/05/25

Lee dont point fingers..some woman are soft and the men know this....sure you must have been in the same position.

Reply to nina
Posted by: Lee | 2005/05/25

You know the saying..."what comes around goes around".

Why marry a cheater - when you know he's a cheater cause youre the one he cheated with..and then get upset when it happens again? You knew what you were marrying didnt you.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Suga | 2005/05/25

Yah it really is difficult especiall becuase we love these people soo much and want the relationshp to work.

Just how does one deal with this?

Reply to Suga
Posted by: NN | 2005/05/25

My ex is exactly the same. He cheated on his ex with me. I did not know he had a gf until the day he broke up with her and then he told me about her. I am not a jealous person but he makes me one. I always have a feeling that he is gonna mess me aorund. He promised to never cheat on me coz he has never loved someone so much in his life.. blah blah blah. and when I started to gain trust in him, then his ex pops in the pic and then goes all my trust out the window.I don;t know if I should give him a chance and beleive im when he said he changed but he does keep secrets from me. So how does he expect me to trust in him?

Reply to NN
Posted by: Suga | 2005/05/25

Maybe he is missing something................ mine used to be like that , its not how we got along but he tells me he used to cheat do staff whatsoever.............. now i dont have proof but i think he is cheating on me too.........

They say once a cheater, always a cheater.

Reply to Suga