Question
Posted by: Inc | 2004/09/20

Passing blood

People, I actually do have some real problems and I'm hoping that the ladies can help me out here.
I have been passing blood when I have a bowl movement... some days is happes twice and some days it doesn't happen at all. I don't have any pain and I don't know if the blood is in the stool or from somewhere else.
Also, I had my period last week... it was extremely heavy... I'm talking about having to change every 30 minutes and soiling my clothes that often too... I've had a caesarian and sterilization 16 months ago... and have been having problems ever since. This month was the worst. I don't know if it is related in any way.
Do the ladies have any suggestions or advice?
No, I haven't been to the doctor... can't take off work and I still don't have medical aid.

Expert ImageHIV Peer Forum

You need to see a doctor

1
Posted by: White ink | 2004/09/21

I also had sterilisation and your period
is much heavier after that. Doctor
said so.

Reply to White ink