Question
Posted by: me | 2004/12/13

Pasrin

Hi Doc. My dr. prescribed Pasrin for anxiety and social phobia. How long until I see results?

Generally, with any of the antidepressants, whch are also used to treat social phobia and anxiety, it is well established that for the Depression side of things, it takes 2 to 4 weeks for the full benefits to be seen, though some benefits may be apparent much earlier. The timing hasn't been so clearly established for Social Phobia, but I'd expect it to be rather similar, as the delay is related to the actual time it takes for some beneficial changes in brain chemistry and micro-structure to take place.