Posted by: Redds | 2010/08/03

Partner just not satisfying

Hi Doc<br>I have been with my partner 7yrs now, he was my first and only!<br>But for the past 2 years I just don’ t want to have sex with him anymore because he just does not sattisfy me, he ejaculates way before I do. I know there are other methods (oral sex) but this is not always what I want –  I want the real Thing. I have asked him several times to go to the doctor and have him prescribe something but his exscuse is he is to shy to ask for something like that.

Is there something on the market we can get, that Really works.

I also want a orgasm from plain normal sex


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

this is clearly starting to become a cause of concern for you and if left unattended to, it can lead to alot of resentment and problems in your relationship. your husband could be suffering from premature ejaculation(defined as ejaculation occurring within one minute of vaginal penetration). if this is the case there are treatments available. you need to try and speak to him again. let him know exactly how you feel and if possible it would be advisable for your'l/him to see his gp/sexologist or a urologist to identify the cause and to help improve your sex life. there are many behavioural therapies that are also available, but he needs to be willing to seek help first.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: girl | 2010/08/05

let me know when you find something!!!

Reply to girl
Posted by: Redds | 2010/08/04

Hi Technician, you seem to be the only one who understands the problem here, and I''m going to give it a try.
I still would like to know if there is any type of tablet on the market that will help him to not ejaculate as quickly as he does!

Reply to Redds
Posted by: Technician | 2010/08/04

R?edds. I saw what you had writtenb AND I get gthe picture. I advised you what to do, so why not try it

Reply to Technician
Posted by: A man | 2010/08/04

Pity the idiots spoil this site, RawRandy, go get a life you loser.....10"  in your wildest dreams...pathetic!!!!

Reply to A man
Posted by: RawRandy | 2010/08/03

Redds u whore, dont be a bitc$, u need it up your arse, i''ll give my 10 '''' in your mouth

Reply to RawRandy
Posted by: REDDS | 2010/08/03

thanks for all the tips
But you guys are obvioulsy not reading my question
My partner cums way to quickly - and this meaning I DO NOT get a orgasm by just having sex- i''m open for any oils  toys  gadgets! But it seems like this is the only thing I''m doing.
What I''m saying, I would also like to pleased just by normal intercourse.

Reply to REDDS
Posted by: Hunters Gold | 2010/08/03

Spice it up girl come on. Use lubricant, the old style strawberrie and cream still works

Reply to Hunters Gold
Posted by: Dimitri | 2010/08/03

You must change the way you approach sex, try to spice it a bit by trying new positions, using oils and maybe introducing sex gadgets to you sessions.

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: Technician | 2010/08/03

This is not uncommon. May I suggest that you get your partner to stimulate you orally or manually until you feel that you are near to orgasism and then let him enter you and carry on as " normal"  Chances are, if you time it correctly that you will both cum at the same time. Its a technique that really does work and should satisfy you.

Reply to Technician

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.