Question
Posted by: noxy | 2006/04/10

partner hiv+ and on arvs

my partner is hiv + and on arv's when we a having sex he takes long more than 45 min to get the orgasm and my worry these days is that because he is on arvs' and his stomach is growing and becoming tight, pls can u help

There are over 26 ARV's on the market all with different side effects - can you be more specific about his medication. Also if you are practising safersex, some men take longer to ejaculate due to condom use. Please also discuss this with the specialist that treats him, as he can't just stop his medication. ED has many causes, so it's not necessarily the ARV's

E Mc

3
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/04/10

maybe you should post this question on hiv peer forum as they have more insight on the disease.

Reply to SP™
Posted by: SR | 2006/04/10

noxy = please explain why his stomach is growing?

Reply to SR
Posted by: S | 2006/04/10

Aint you worried that you can contract the disease,

Reply to S