Question
Posted by: Louise7 | 2004/01/18

Partenity

My b/f has a child he suspect is not his reason being when he took the child to stay with his mother the mother of the child came to take back the child so quick that she never discussed the whole thing with my b/f, what i want to know is will he be breaking the law if he takes the child without the mother for a paternity test?

Expert ImageArchive

Yes, if it is not his child he certainly cannot give consent for the tests.

1
Posted by: wonder | 2004/07/20

Ek wil graag weet hoe mens te werk gaan vir vaderskaptoetse en wat die koste is en hoe lank dit neem om die resultate te kry.. Moet die moeder, vader en kind saam by een laboratorium uitkom om getoets te word of kan elkeen se bloed apart getrek en weggestuur word?

Reply to wonder