Question
Posted by: Tiara | 2007/05/06

Paris Hilton

Hi guys, I hope everyone's doing great? Now that PC has been repaired I can visit here more often again (thanks for asking about me Deeve). I have a question for the lesbains.

If I was a straight guy I think I'd find Paris Hilton (or Hylton?) seriouisly hot. I hear she's been sentenced to 45 days in jail, which got me thinking about this - do lesbians find her hot? Are lesbians attracted to the same women straight guys lust over?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

14
Posted by: SPEECHLESS | 2007/05/09

AG SHAME MAN LEAVE PARIS ALONE - SHE CAN'T HELP IT, SHE WAS BORN LIKE THAT

Reply to SPEECHLESS
Posted by: Gareth | 2007/05/09

69, yeah I suppose most straight blokes will do her all night long...she is the ultimate barbie - which is not a compliment to her- but then again, most men will do mud, just because it is warm and wet, hehehe. Anyway, to each his own, but I know that, even if I was straight as an arrow, I wouldn't touch her with a six foot pole

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: 69 | 2007/05/08

Well, I am a man and I will do Paris all night long!!!!!!! She is HOT!!

Reply to 69
Posted by: NatureFreak | 2007/05/08

Oooh yes, Charlize is nice, very nice!

Reply to NatureFreak
Posted by: Gareth | 2007/05/08

Does she even KNOW what a panty is? She'll probably try and wear it over her head...the stupid freak.

And yeah Deeve, Charlize ROCKS, I think she counts as one of the worlds most beautiful celebrities.

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/05/08

Parys who.......?
Only horny straight lads would go for any of the 'Tarts' that flash their fannies in public! Spineless attention seekers..... UUgh!
Funny how you NEVER see or read strange things about Charlize!!
Now there's a stunner for you...anyone else think she's awesome?

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/08

UGH...... CAN'T STAND HER!!!!!!

She's the poster child for shallow, immature little tart!!

I heard this morning on the radio, she's only gonna get one bra and two panties per week.... ha ha ha... guess wearing panties is gonna be a real shocker for her!!!

xxxx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: whatwhat24 | 2007/05/08

Gareth....you go boy! Gareth for president!

Reply to whatwhat24
Posted by: Gareth | 2007/05/08

Even though I cannot share from a lesbian point of view, seeing that I am not one, hehehe, I HAVE to vent here too. I HATE Paris, she is the most supericial spoilt, ugly little excuse for a woman, and should be removed from the public eye, hehehe. I wish that sentence was 45 years, because then I can switch to channel E on DSTV or open a magazine without having to look at her ugly mutt and that RIDICULOUS poses (like Whatwhat24 said). She is an absolute NOBODY and the fact that she has such a following just shows how sick society is. I know she now "makes her own money" but if it havent been for daddy and grandpa's money, she really would have been nothing but a dumb cheerleading blonde with the same amount of braincells as a garden snail. Oh and she should be shot for trying to sing too...yuk yuk yuk! Go away Paris!!

Phew, now I feel better, hehehe

Reply to Gareth

Now we're talking NatureFreak - bring on Angelina Jolie any time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and I agree with Whatwhat 24, Paris is an empty dumb barbie.

Posted by: NatureFreak | 2007/05/07

Nope, she's not hot and doesnt do it for me!

She is too much of a I am dumb but beautiful and available for any guy....that in itself would put off, most lesbians!

What about ......Demi Moore or Angelina Jolie or Nelly Furtado....yummie!!

Reply to NatureFreak
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/05/07

Paris ...... WHO? ???? (Thought it was a town in France or somewhere in SA - oh well .... LOL)

Shame poor little thingy .......

Better things to do then worry about that LOL

xxxxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: LG | 2007/05/07

I agree with Whatwhat 24!!!!

Reply to LG
Posted by: whatwhat 24 | 2007/05/07

hey

as a lesbian, i find her repulsive. she has managed to make many young females, many of whom i teach, think that being stupid and ignorant is 'cool.' It pains me as i think of the many sacrifices so many women have had to make in order for men to take them seriously.

on a completely physical note, i think she looks like a duck and cannot stand the way she poses for photos.

yes, i feel quite strongly about the issue (going to take my valium now).

thanks for an interesting question

Reply to whatwhat 24