Question
Posted by: // | 2007/11/29

parents dont understand

we have fixed all our differences but my parents don't want to understand that.

i grew up having both my parents and i don't want my baby grow up without knowing her father, they think i'll meet someone one day but i don't want my baby to have step father especilly when this world has turned around like this, babies get raped by step father and other family members, that is worse.

how do i get them understand that no matter the differences we had i did forgive him and so they must do the same

You don't mention your age, but if you have a baby, you are presumably old enough to be independent of your parents. I gather from your message that you have no plans to marry the father of your child, but wish to maintain some sort of relationship with him so that your daughter can continue to have contact with him, and that your parents disagree about this ? Maybe they are concerned to try to protect you from further hurt by him, and are not concentrating on the same issue as you are

3
Posted by: Dreamgal | 2007/11/29

hi post again cs wont be able to reply on this post

Reply to Dreamgal
Posted by: // | 2007/11/29

do i be hounest with him and tell him how my parents feel or do i convinvince my parents to understand?

What would you do.

Reply to //
Posted by: // | 2007/11/29

our plans is to mary early next year and we can't do it without their blessings.

Reply to //