Question
Posted by: lady nina | 2007/02/20

parenting...

hi all

i thought i would share with you this very humerous tip

my baby, is a real loskop and pretty lazy and on top of that she speaks before she thinks resulting in a lie rather than the truth

it's been a battle to get her to change.

every night i ask her if she is ready for school the next day, homework, uniform and even projects, she get irritated with me when i ask and the answer is always yes.

so in the morning when the uniform gets pulled out of her school bag or she wears one without a button or seam, she ducks and dive me the entire morning - so i only she "the big picture" when i drop her off at school - furious because she looks so uncared for

i warned her that one day i'm going to leave her at home

so yesterday was the day.... my cleaning ladies day in!

she was told to repack her cupboards and clean her own room
and no tv or swimming

you can't imagine the picture i saw this morning, shoes were shining, hair was blowdried, teeth sparkling, perfume and cream
..... she looked like a little angle

she also had to write her own absence letter, explaining that she lied to me and was unprepared for school on monday , her teacher called me now now - they just loved it!!!

i just love to out smart these girls lol

have lovely day

nina

Feels good to know you can still outsmart them, but above all, your method contaiend the necessary lesson.

1
Posted by: Joanne E | 2007/02/20

I think it was "The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole" where his mother wrote his note to the teacher explaining that he had refused to get out of bed until 11:00 or something....

But good for youl. This morning DH was moaning as "I" did not get him up early enough. So I sweetly said that tomorrow I will wake him up the same way my aunty wakes her DH up - ice water in the ears -- apparently is is extremely painful!!

Reply to Joanne E