Question
Posted by: PARANOID | 2004/02/05

PARANOID ABT MY BOOBS -HELP!? RESPOND QUICKLY PLS!?

Dear Doc

I had a boob op on the 15 Dec 2003. All has been going according to plan until yesterday. My left breast felt a bit weird not terribly painful, but more of a heavy, ache, a sort of "pulling" feeling. Last night, I decided to "inspect" and I felt where my scar tissue is(under the breast in the crease) there was a sort of knob. It felt like an air bubble. When I pushed in, it made a "squishy" sound and it would pop out again. It is on the end of the incision. I have been too petrified to touch again and am jumping to all sorts of conclusions!!!!I am afraid the prosthesis has dropped? or it might be the edge of the prosthesis? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Paranoid,

Please go back to your plastic surgeon immediately. He will be able to help you.

1
Posted by: mka | 2004/02/06

how much did it cost and where did you have it done

Reply to mka