Question
Posted by: BPD | 2007/04/10

Paracetamol Overdose

I took an overdose of Myprodol (60 capsules) 1 week ago. When my sister found me, they took me to hospital where they gave me activated charcoal to drink. They stitched me up and sent me home. I have read most information on overdoses. I can't find physical symptoms of overdose. Do I have anything to worry about. I was mistreated at the hospital and I am thinking of complaining, but who am I to complain, after all I did want to die.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Taking 60 Myprodol's could have been fatal. If you have a complaint, direct your coplaint to the hospital manager.

I suggest going for coucelling regarding your problem - Life is worth living!