Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2007/11/27

Paracetamol

I have osteo-arthritis in early stages and am trying to avoid taking any serious medication for as long as possible. I take Osteo-Eze daily and am trying to lose weight and do exercise, but the pain is still constantly there. I find that two Panado in the morning sees me through the best part of the day, although if I've done more walking than usual I may need another two to be able to sleep at night. Is taking 2 - 4 Panado a day going to cause me other long-term damage? Is there a better alternative? I find I can't really function with ever-present pain, even though I think its fairly mild still.

Expert ImagePharmacist

It should not be a problem. Another option is Celebrex 100 or Prexige 100 daily.