Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2004/11/05

paper-eating

I've been eating papers (yes, chewing and swallowing) for approximately ten years now. I have seen a GP and an MD who told me that there was nothing wrong because paper doesn't actually get digested. I'm however getting worried of becoming infertile or rather not being able to conceive. Can the chemicals used in manufacturing paper affect my health and fertility?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello A

Yes, the chemicals will negatively effect the body and can lead to further problems.

Apart from the fact that the paper eating has become a habit, it could also be due to a lack in certain minerals. Rather eat lots of Urticalcin tablets from A Vogel whenever you feel you want to eat the paper as Urticalcin will supply your body with minerals but it also aids mineral absorption into the cells. Support Urticalcin with Bio-Strath Elixir.

The condition you have is called Pica and it is due to a lack in minerals.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2004/11/06

Thanx for your prompt response. I wonna try out those drugs and see what happens. Once again, thank you!