Question
Posted by: Nicolette | 2007/12/20

Pap Smear - neg result

My gynae's office informed me of neg result on my pap smear - an infection - the gynae wants to do a laparoscopy and biopsy.We are also trysing to fall pregnant. Should I be concerned
as I did not get any info re the infection or procedure.
Hope you can help me.

I presume that your doctor is thinking that the infection may have damaged the tubes, hence the laparoscopy, but perhaps you should discuss this with him/her first.

1
Posted by: JD | 2008/01/04

If the results are negative please do not just go and do what ever the doctor is saying. Go for a second opinion. I had almost a radical historectomy unnecassary.

Reply to JD