Posted by: antonnete | 2008/10/06

pap smear

i used injjection the nustrate for 3 years and i stoped it last year, nothing is happening. i went to the doctor and gave me the fertomid and did not work. If i go for pap smear will that also help me to get pregnant? advise please

The pap smear is to look for cervix cancer. I t will not help you to fall prgenant. It can take up to a year after stopping the injection before your periods return and up to a year after that before you fall pregnant.

Posted by: Ann | 2008/10/08

I would suggest you go to a fertility secialist. My sister-in-law went and she had lots of problems falling pregnant before, but after just 6 weeks she was pregnant. The costs was about R800 for the consultation, and they gave a presciption for tablets. So it is worth it. You can also speak to you gynea about a " skraap" .

Reply to Ann
Posted by: tad | 2008/10/07

no, pap smear they just take a sample of cells to check for cancer ets

Reply to tad