Question
Posted by: Tilly | 2004/12/06

PAP SMEAR

I'm a 26 year old woman and I've never had a pap smear done. I really feel that I do need to have one done asap as I'm having abnormal pain I'm suspecting to be my ovaries. I have heard an ovarian cyst about 4/5 years ago and was put on medication and told tha it would disappear. Where can I go for a pap smear?

Pap smears will only pick up cervical cancer, not ovarian cysts.
A visit to a gynaecologist for a general check might be a good idea.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/12/06

I'm glad you decided to go, it's really important for a woman to go for her checkup's every year.
Best is to go to a gynea..... find out from other woman in your area where they go...

Reply to Norma