Question
Posted by: Barbiesmalls | 2005/11/22

panic or anxiety attacts-

I am almost 4mths and have recently been getting severe pains in my back and chest, whereby I feel as though I am getting a heart attack. I cant breath and feel like vomitting. The spell only lasts for about a half hour and then dissapears. I get these every 2-3 days whilst just relaxing ie either eating, watching TV or lying down. Is this normal? It is very painful and would like to know what I can do about it to relieve myself, as it leaves me drained and very tired. Am I really having anxiety attacks as I was told or could it be something else?

I would suggest that you see your doctor. It isn't really possible to make a diagnosis over the internet wthout a full history and examination.