Question
Posted by: Panita | 2008/01/30

Panic Attacks - Medication

I have developed onset panic attacks. I was rushed to hospital a few times and they cannot find an organic reason so it must be the panic attacks. I would like to know if there is an interaction between the following medications at all. I have been taking some for absolute ages:

Seratide 50/500 1 puff am and pm - chronic med
Budeflam Aquenase - 2 puffs each nostril daily - chronic med
Altosec 20mg - reflux - chronic med

Talomil 40mg (2 tabs) in am - chronic med
Urbanol 20mg - 3 times per day at moment - just started

Purmycin 250mg 3 x daily for an abscess caused by an injection
4 strain bacterial supplment - both temporary

Anti-oxidant

Is it ok to take all the above together after food?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Taking them should be no cause for concern. The urbanol should assit with alleviating the anxiety attacks. Keep an eye on the asthma - If you feel that the urbanol is making it worse cantact your doctor (this is howver a rare side effect).