Question
Posted by: stressed | 2004/11/03

Panic Attack or Heart Condition?

I often have a strange feeling in my chest area, similar to "losing your stomach" on a rollercoaster, but in the chest area. There is no pain involved. It sort of feels like a bubble of air in my chest, lasting a few seconds only. Also, while I am sleeping, or about to fall asleep, I feel a sensation of something "washing through me" I have been a bit more stressed lately.

Stressed, it might be due to gastro-oesophageal reflux, but I can’t say for sure without being able to examine you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.